Sunday, August 16, 2009

:)

Hey everybody!!!

I still have not been able to get into a routine yet!

Does anyone else out there find that if your house is a mess you're a mess?!

Well the house I have been staying in for the summer, has been under construction for the whole 3 and a half months I have been there. It's seriously driving me mental. I just can't seem to get organized around it. Everytime I get home, it seems like I need to clean up after the construction workers, only to have them walk all through my house in their dirty boots tomorrow.

Oh well, rant over!

So I have been a busy bee this month so far, well since my last post at least.

I promise, since I am blogging from work, when I get home I will post pictures!!
I had stellar amounts of fun at the Bachelorette party I attended, and last weekend was the wedding, August 8th, it turned out to be a gorgeous day, and finding a dress for myself went less painful than anticipated.


(not so good quality)

But that's me (left) and the bride and friend and bridesmaid. We needed to capture the moment of us girls in dresses. We're all on the same co-ed hockey team, and it's not often our friends catch us so dolled up!

Summer hockey is coming to a close soon. Start semi-final playoffs for co-ed ball hockey, ladies ball hockey, AND ice hockey today. I play at 2, 5, and 8:30. And since I work 6-2, I'm going to be one grumpy goose!





Oh well, once I am home and showered up, I'll jump on this ol' internet and post some sweet pics.





Hope I didn't lose all of you in my hiatus, I swear I only lost my brain for the summer.





And a little side stressor!! I leave for vacation 21-28th, leaving me 2 days before I leave to pack my house up, clean the house I am moving into, and move the majority of my things!!





I have a 10k race the 29th in Toronto. Underwear Affair. Please, if you'd like, go to uncoverthecure.org and type in Danielle Lapierre and sponsor me! 10k race to find a cure for cancers below the belt!





Then it's back to the summer sublet in the wee hours of the night on the 29th, and finish moving the 30th and 31st if need be. I'd like to be out as quickly as possible as my sister comes down the 29th, and her friends all move into the house that weekend. I'd really like to miss that chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment