Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back Home Safe and Sound

Well let's just say I do not want to sit in my car for a while!
My sister and I made good time back to school last night, we left around 5pm and made it back to St. Catharines around 11! I think I may or may not have sped just a little.

Anyways, I pretty much just went to bed after unloading my car, I was exhausted. And today I woke up ate some oats and drank some green tea and got my butt into the library! I have an essay due tomorrow at noon. I didn't start writing till today. So at the library I snacked on some crackers and cheese and strawberries. I came home around 6:30 to change because we had a going away party for a friend tonight. He's heading to Alaska for 6months to work! Crazy, so we had a good time, I had a chicken parm sandwich, wow so good. I got home around 9ish and hit the books. I took a little break, but now I must finish this essay! I will be back in full swing tomorrow!

wish me luck (i'm 6 pages in for 10-15)!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a safe trip -- good luck on your paper girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close to being done now :)

    ReplyDelete